Re: Glom 1.2.0 translations

On 10/16/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 16:06 +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Murray, the l10n status pages are here, by language:
> http://l10n-status.gnome.org/index.html

I don't see any page that tells me about Glom. I think I'd have to look
at separate pages for each language, and find the Glom row on each one.

I'm pretty sure some other people have written simple scripts for
that purpose when make new releases for certain cvs modules.
As a start, you can take a look at gtranslator/data/scripts/pozilla.sh,
and tweak it into whatever you like. But beware, it sends the
statistical report to gnome-i18n list automatically unless -N option
is used.

Abel

--
Murray Cumming