Re: gnome-nettool not branched for 2.16

On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 13:19 +0000, Djihed Afifi wrote:
> Hello,
>

> gnome-nettool has no branch 2.16, however the stats page[1] (where I get
> what branched to what) shows that its getting its po from that. Or so is
> my understanding:
> gnome-nettool.gnome-2-16.ar.po
>
> Is that correct? How do you guys get your package information?

Probably because it was only tagged (by mistake it was not a branch).
To avoid more confusiones, I just branched gnome-nettool to gnome-2-16.

I hope this solved this issue.  Please accept my apologies for any
confusion that it could made in your work as translator.

Best regards,

--
Germán Poó-Caamaño
http://www.ubiobio.cl/~gpoo/