Re: Hi all

hej sri,

Am Freitag, den 10.11.2006, 00:01 +0530 schrieb ம.ராமதாஸ்:
> I would like to introduce myself.
>
> I am Sri Ramadoss, based at Chennai, India. I am interested in
> translating GNOME to Tamil, my mother tongue.
>
> Would like to hear from any one about the current status of GNOME
> translation into Tamil and how I could start/ help translating them.
>
> Please reply. Thank You.

please take a look at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
and contact the current tamil team leader Jayaradha N if you are
interested to join the team.
your team coordinator should be able to tell you where you can help and
what needs to be done for tamil. :-)

thanks for your interest,
andre

--