Re: help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community

On 10/31/06, Serena <Serena Xiao sun com> wrote:
commit the zh translations.  He suggests me asking Abel for help to
commit my translations.

No problem. Send to me privately, attaching your files, and I'll
handle the rest.

Abel

I do not know if it works for Abel to commit the zh translations.
Would you please share your opinion?
Or is someone can help to fix the server problem so that the
communication channel can be re-established among zh community members?

Thanks

Serena

--
Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF