Translation of GPL/LGPL

Hi all,

I noticed that the template for GPL/LGPL does not include a disclaimer
from FSF regarding the legal issues with the translated text.

http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/PO/desktop-gpl.HEAD.pot
http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/PO/desktop-lgpl.HEAD.pot

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/translations.html

"To label your translations as unofficial we want you to add the
following text at the beginning, both in English and in the language of
the translation---replacing language with the name of that language:

    This is an unofficial translation of the GNU General Public License
into language. It was not published by the Free Software Foundation, and
does not legally state the distribution terms for software that uses the
GNU GPL--only the original English text of the GNU GPL does that.
However, we hope that this translation will help language speakers
understand the GNU GPL better."

Regards,
Daniel