Re: GNOME Marathi L01n team details
- From: Danilo Segan <danilo gnome org>
- To: Rahul Bhalerao <b rahul pm gmail com>
- Cc: Swapnil Hajare <dreamil gmail com>, gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, jitendra <jituviju gmail com>, Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Marathi L01n team details
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:17:47 +0200
Ð ÑÐÑ, 25. 05 2006. Ñ 17:36 +0530, Rahul Bhalerao ÐÐÑÐ:
> With the adhoc submissions and gap between updates and submissions
> will certainly disrupt the continuity and flow of my work. I can't
> keep track of my own updates.
I understand your frustration, but we also need to be careful. Waiting
a couple of days shouldn't pose too many problems (compared to what may
come up if we simply didn't wait: we'd get all sorts of angry
translators fighting each other on gnome-i18n over whose translation is
better and good to go).
> Will it be possible for me to get a cvs account.
Sure, when everything settles: when we get a new/existing coordinator to
support one for you, and we get a number of your submissions.
] [Thread Prev