Re: New Team Leader for Macedonian

On 5/6/06, Арангел Ангов <ufo linux net mk> wrote:
I would like to inform you that I will no longer be able to maintain the
position Team Leader for the Macedonian translation team at GTP. I've
already found and trained a replacement. My successors name is Jovan
Naumovski, his e-mail address is jovan at lugola net. He's already a
member of this list and an active contributor. I've explained most of
the essential stuff to him so I guess there won't be any problems with
him taking over.

So, contact him and do whatever you need to do.

I ll be around, will be maintaining a small number of modules and
helping out on the list as much as I can.

It was really fun working with all of you nice people. ;)

Ok, thank you very much Arangel, for all that you have done!

I've updated the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
page now, please verify that this listing is correct.

Jovan, I'd also like you to get an account at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ . By doing so, and letting me know your
account name in Bugzilla, we can arrange so that the Macedonian
component in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n
will be configured correctly.

Other than that, please ask around on this mailing list or at the IRC
channel #i18n on irc.gnome.org if you need help getting started. An
introduction to the translation process can be found at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/.

Thanks, Christian