New Team Leader for Macedonian

Hi list,

I would like to inform you that I will no longer be able to maintain the
position Team Leader for the Macedonian translation team at GTP. I've
already found and trained a replacement. My successors name is Jovan
Naumovski, his e-mail address is jovan at lugola net. He's already a
member of this list and an active contributor. I've explained most of
the essential stuff to him so I guess there won't be any problems with
him taking over.

So, contact him and do whatever you need to do.

I ll be around, will be maintaining a small number of modules and
helping out on the list as much as I can.

It was really fun working with all of you nice people. ;)

Thanks.

-Arangel
--
ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ