Re: vte branched for GNOME 2.14

Hi again :)

On 31/03/2006, at 3:58 PM, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

Vte has been branched for GNOME 2.14.  The branch name is
vte-0.12

Behdad, this means vte will have its own separate branch, outside the gnome-2-14 directory, is that right?

I'm not sure what you exactly mean by gnome-2-14 directory, but this is exactly like what gtk and glib are doing.

Yes, that's what I meant. It is more difficult, because we have to remember that it's in a different location from the other gnome-2-14 directories.

  Just after
branching I regretted that I didn't name the branch gnome-2-14,
yes.

You are not alone in your regret. ;)

This is more difficult to do, and to remember. Is it really necessary
for some files to branch in this way?

Probably won't happen next time :)

Thanks, that would help. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)