Re: No. supported languages has decreased??

On 16/03/2006, at 8:53 AM, Danilo Åegan wrote:

Why don't people trust me? :)

I do. :)

I just wanted to make sure an error hadn't occurred somewhere, or that my tired and confused eyes weren't betraying me. ;)

I had the worst case of typos ever, in my release-notes translation. Another reason we don't really want to have to translate things under time-pressure.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)