Re: No. supported languages has decreased??

Today at 21:24, Åygimantas BeruÄka wrote:

> Tr, 2006 03 15 20:59 +0100, Danilo Åegan raÅÄ:
>> Today at 6:00, Clytie Siddall wrote:
>>
>> > In the current POT, the number of supported languages has _gone down_
>> > from 49 to 45.
>> >
>> > Is this really correct?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> And isn't it 44 according to
> http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/top.html?

No. ;)

We ignore gnome-applets/po-locations and gtk+/po-properties and this
gives a couple more languages.  Also, don't forget US English, and that
we don't list all of the languages from "top.html" (such as Canadian
and British English).

Why don't people trust me? :)

> But nonetheless it's
> still +1 language in comparison with the last release, when we had 43,
> if I recall correctly. :)

That's right, though it's +2:

  http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/en/rni18.html

:)