Re: Incorrect branch listing for Metacity?

Hi Elijah,

Today at 0:23, Elijah Newren wrote:

> I noticed a flurry of translation updates to metacity HEAD today after
> I made a release from the gnome-2-14 branch.  Given the previously
> unmarked string newly marked for translation that we announced
> yesterday[1], I would have suspected the barrage of updates on
> gnome-2-14 but only saw 3.  Soeren announced the branch for gnome-2-14
> in February[2], but this made me wonder if perhaps the email was
> missed and something didn't get updated for which branch to use with
> metacity for translations?

Indeed, it was missed, and we failed to update our stats database[1].
Done now, but it probably means that many other translation updates
since February 16th, 2006 didn't make it to metacity :(

I've corrected it now though.  Thanks for the notice.

Cheers,
Danilo

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/UpdatingStatusPages