Incorrect branch listing for Metacity?

Hi,

I noticed a flurry of translation updates to metacity HEAD today after
I made a release from the gnome-2-14 branch.  Given the previously
unmarked string newly marked for translation that we announced
yesterday[1], I would have suspected the barrage of updates on
gnome-2-14 but only saw 3.  Soeren announced the branch for gnome-2-14
in February[2], but this made me wonder if perhaps the email was
missed and something didn't get updated for which branch to use with
metacity for translations?

Confused,
Elijah

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-March/msg00200.html