Notes xslt transformation problem

Hi guys,

I did translate the gnome 2.14 release notes.
If you look here:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/bg/index.html
You will see that they transform just fine, but look at the second paragraph:
The names of the sections contain the English phrases:

the section called

They should not contain them! I think - the XSLT transformation gets that I am using Bulgarian language (the quotes are the 9966 type - which is fine) - but there is sth wrong with the xslt transform.

The following language has a similar problems:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/pa/

What is wrong?

Best regards:
al_shopov