Which screenshots for release-notes?

Hi all :)

My team-leader has said he's happy to supply screen-shots of Gnome 2.14 in Vietnamese for the release-notes, but very reasonably asked, "Which screenshots?"

Which ones do we need? I couldn't work out from the Docs status page, how to checkout the module from gnome cvs, to look at the English screenshots. I think that's the way we did it last time, but i may have it muddled.

Thanks for your help. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)