Re: Fantasdic, ask for translations

Today at 22:04, Mathieu Blondel wrote:

> I'm the author of a small application called Fantasdic. It is a client
> for the DICT protocol, written in Ruby.
>
> It is now in the GNOME CVS, in the module "fantasdic".
>
> So I'm looking for translators. French is already supported (by me).

You'd get best support for your module if it appears on our
translation status pages: you'll have to use intltool in your build
system.

Unfortunately, GNU gettext is not supporting Ruby at the moment, so
neither is intltool.  Perhaps you should help get Ruby supported in
GNU gettext :)

However, I run it with Python mode (xgettext -L python), and it seems
to recognize all the strings correctly.  So, it probably shouldn't be
too much work to add to GNU gettext, and you might wish to contact
Bruno Haible, GNU gettext maintainer, and I am sure he'd love to help.

Cheers,
Danilo