Fonts for distribution: testing

Hello all :)

I have recently tested the font Verajja, which will be integrated into the font Deja Vu. It covers the Vietnamese glyphs, but I have made some recommendations to the developer on the spacing of combined diacritics which will make it more readable in my language. (The combined diacritics are currently too compressed to be easily distinguished at common font sizes.)

I think it would be useful if we tested, together, on these lists, the fonts we are considering distributing with our software. That way, we have some combined feedback to give to their developers, and we know which fonts cover the widest range, most effectively.

What do you think? :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)