Re: Sound Juicer
- From: Elnaz Sarbar <elnaz farsiweb info>
- To: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Subject: Re: Sound Juicer
- Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 22:50:46 +0330
ØÙØ ØÙØÙØ 2006-03-04 ØØØØ 01:21 +0100Ø Danilo Åegan ÙÙØØ:
> Yesterday at 21:29, Elnaz Sarbar wrote:
> > Translators may want to transcribe that even if The Beatles is known in
> > their country. Transcribed names looks much nicer when your language is
> > written in a script that is much different from Latin.
> The only problem is that we are like 10 days before release, and this
> is not the right time to do this.
> I am sure Ross will reenable translation of those strings once
> Sound-Juicer branches for Gnome 2.14. :)
That would be great.
> gnome-i18n mailing list
> gnome-i18n gnome org
] [Thread Prev