Re: Tamil translation team leader change

On 02/03/2006, at 5:15 AM, Dinesh Nadarajah wrote:

I would like to announce that I will be stepping down and Jayaradha
will be taking over as the new Tamil translation team lead.

ààààà Dinesh for all your work, (thankyou) and

Enna vishayam Jayaradha! (Welcome!)

It is wonderful to see such a large number of different cultural groups, in many cases battling disadvantages, contributing to Gnome and gaining greater access to information.

Jayaradha, please see the Gnome Translation Project page in the wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject#preview

and feel free to ask lots of questions here!

We all had to start at the beginning, so we learn gradually, and help each other. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)