Re: Default contacts for bugzila (sk)

On 6/23/06, Marcel Telka <marcel telka sk> wrote:
I would ask someone with enough permissions (Christian or Danilo) to change
both Default Assignee and Default QA Contact for Slovak [sk] component in
bugzilla from Stanislav Visnovsky to me (Marcel Telka <marcel telka sk>).

I will fix this when I get back from GUADEC, if someone doesn't beat
me to it. Or you can try on the #bugs channel on irc.gnome.org; there
should be plenty of people with sufficient permissions there.