Malayalam GNOME Translation

Hello

I would like to let you know my interest to work with the Malayalam GNOME translation project. I have found out from the website for GNOME Translation Project that Mr.Sajith V K (CC-ing him) is the co-ordinator of the project. A cursory glance through the project pages revealed that there have not been much updations since 2004. I would like to know if the project led by Mr. Sajith is still active. In that case I would like to join in to further the project. Otherwise I would like to continue the project from where it has been left. Kindly advice how I should proceed.

Currently, I am the Maintainer of the Fedora Malayalam Project.

Thanking You

Best regards
Ani Peter