GNOME Power Manager 2.15.3

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon for the GNOME desktop
environment that makes it easy to manage the power on your laptop or
desktop system.

Download at the usual place :
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-power-manager/2.15/

==============
Version 2.15.3
==============

Released June 11, 2006

General

 - Depend on intltool 0.35.0 to build
 - Grammar fixes in the schema and glade file (Clytie Siddall)
 - Add in XFCE option so we display in the XFCE menu. lp:43077
 - Use GtkStatusIcon when GTK version >= 2.9.0 (Jaap Haitsma)
 - Add in new docbook documentation about the dbus interface.
 - Rename and add a few DBUS methods from feedback on XDG list.

Power Manager

 - Actually show the correct levels in the pixmaps for the mouse and
keyboard.
 - Add a gconf key so we can disable the action for when the lid is
previously shut and the AC power removed at a later time as this was
causing confusion.
 - Limit the capacity to 100%
 - Undim the screen when we have to unlock returning from resume.
#333290
 - Rework the brightness handling so that we only have one way of doing
the transitions. This simplifies things greatly. #341616
 - Update for gnome-screensaver API changes.  #344103

Power Preferences

 - Add the configurable action for power button press in the UI.
#344325.

Power Info

 - Set the correct colours of the line depending on discharging/charging
status. #338175.

Translators

 - Theppitak Karoonboonyanan & Roys Hengwatanakul (Thai)
 - Wouter Bolsterlee (Netherlands)
 - Clytie Siddall (Vietnamese)
 - Funda Wang (Simplified Chinese)
 - Øivind Hoel (Norwegian bokmål)
 - Francisco Javier F. Serrador (Spanish)
 - Raphael Higino (Brazilian Portuguese)