Re: Please upload Latvian files

Could you upload also these:
http://linux.edu.lv/orvils/latvian-files2.tar.gz
http://linux.edu.lv/orvils/latvian-files3.tar.gz

On 6/11/06, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
On 6/8/06, Raivis Dejus <orvils gmail com> wrote:
> Could anybody upload latvian translations.
>  http://linux.edu.lv/orvils/latvian-files.tar.gz

I have committed these files now to CVS. Thanks!

>  p.s. It would be nice if someone from sysadmin team could take a look at my
> message about CVS account... I can't connect myself :(

I am sure they will resolve it eventually. I will try to look into
things to see if we can get the process speeded up.
In the mean time, please keep up the good work with the Latvian translations!

Raivis Dejus - aka - orvils
+ 371 26457260
http://fizmati.lv
http://linux.edu.lv