Re: Moving optimystic to the archives cvs repository

Hi,

Since I haven't had time to work on Optimystic for quite a while now, I think it can safely be moved to the archives repository. It should also be removed from the list of modules to translate, as Vincent suggests below.

Cheers,
Todd

Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi Todd,

I don't know if you're still working on optimystic. If it's not the
case, it'd probably be a good thing to mail cvsmaster gnome org to tell
the sysadmins to move it to the archives repository. Also, it's still
listed as a module to translate, so telling gnome-i18n gnome org people
about it might be good ;-)

Cheers,

Vincent