Re: SSH request

On 7/28/06, DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar <dulmandakh gmail com> wrote:
It seems that we need to commit our translation through someone else.
For this time it's ok, but for a long time it would be difficult.

I fully understand that, and I would be the first one to agree that
it's not a long-term solution at all. If you have a demonstrated need
for committing translations, then you should have an account of your
own.
(Please see http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/AccountFAQ)

We aim to include Mongolian officially in 2.16.  Please do us favor :).

As I already stated, this issue *will* be resolved, at the very latest
in a few days, since I work through account issues once a week. This
account issue has been reported through the proper channel (the
accounts gnome org mail address), and is saved in a request tracker,
so it will not get lost, and it will be resolved.
Granted, this issue has been further delayed, but that was only
because the requested information not being provided when asked for.
That being said, there's *no* reason to keep reminding about the
issue.