Re: SSH request

On 7/26/06, Sanlig Badral <s_badral yahoo com> wrote:
Hello Christian,
I already sent my ssh key two, three times via accounts at gnome.org two
days ago. I heard nothing from you until now. Did you receive my ssh key?  I
want to commit mongolian translations.
greetings,
Badral (Mongolian team coordinator)

Please see http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts/ :
"The <accounts gnome org> address now goes to the RequestTracker, and
requests are handled by the AccountsTeam. Please allow at least 2
weeks for your request to be processed, although it might take as long
as 4 depending on how busy the accounts team gets."

As the above says, two days is no time at all. If your request hasn't
been resolved for two weeks, then there might be some reasons for
concern. Currently there are only two persons actively dealing with
accounts issues in the accounts team, which is Guilherme and me.

I try to resolve accounts matters in a batch once a week, because
there is some overhead when dealing with them. So a processing time of
one week is completely normal, and if the instructions given aren't
followed and requested information isn't provided, then delays of even
more weeks can be expected.
We're all volunteers in our spare time. Please accept that, and please
be patient.

If you want to have your translations committed to CVS as soon as
possible, you might ask someone on this list (gnome-i18n) to commit
the translations for you. Just provide an URL to the translations in
your mail, please don't attach the translations. Thanks.