Re: Merging po files

Matic Žgur wrote:

> I have noticed that there have been some changes in the translation
> repository (some of po files were changed). I have some already
> translated files on my disk so I am wondering what I have to do. Do I
> have to merge them with msgmerge application or can they be uploaded and
> merged on the server?

Hi Matic,

If you upload the files, they will be merged with the latest POT
structure during the night [1].
You can also use the functionality in [your favorite] PO editor.
I use poedit to edit the files and it has a functionality for updating
the file with a POT file.

Daniel

[1] Correct me if I'm wrong here.