Re: Slovenian team coordinator

On pet, 2006-07-21 at 16:41 +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> On 7/21/06, Matic Žgur <mr zgur gmail com> wrote:

> > > Yeah, got it.
> > >
> > > Matic, can you please make sure you have an account in our Bugzilla
> > > (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/)? You can get yourself an account there.
> > > I'd like to make sure that
> > > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n is
> > > updated to point to you for Slovenian.
> >
> > I have just created an account there (using this e-mail address).
>
> Thanks.
>
> Matic, I have made you the new Slovenian coordinator in GNOME now. I
> have updated the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
> page; please make sure the listing is correct. Furthermore, I have
> updated the component in Bugzilla,
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n , that
> can be used for bug reporting. Please also verify the correctness of
> that listing.
>
> You're most welcome as the new Slovenian coordinator. The rules for
> translator CVS access can be found at
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount , as you
> can see, the normal procedure is to contribute some complete
> translations and have  them committed to GNOME CVS before one can have
> an account for oneself. Just send an URL with the translations that
> you want added to this list and ask for someone to commit the
> translations for you. When you feel that you've contributed enough
> complete translations to fulfill the requirements listed on the
> RequestingAnAccount page, then send an account request as mentioned in
> the instructions.
>
> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either here
> on this list (gnome-i18n) or on the #i18n channel on irc.gnome.org.
>

> Thanks,
> Christian

Thank you for making me the Slovenian team coordinator. I will do my
best.

I have also checked both pages and found out that both are correct. I
would, however, have a small request. A sentence "Tu lahko sporocite
hrosce o Slovenskih [sl] prevodih." on
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n is not
grammatically correct. A better sentence would be "Tu lahko prijavite
hrosce v slovenskih [sl] prevodih." Thanks.

Best regards,
Matic Zgur