Re: Changing Linux with GNU/Linux where necessary

Hello,
Alexander Shopov napsal(a):
> While there are several OS-es which can host GNOME, a Linux-kernel
> containing one is surely heavily using GNU userland, utils and
> build-chain. Still - the main purpose of using the term "GNU/Linux" will
> surely be educational and promotional.
I strongly object to considering "educational and promotional" a
justification to distortion of truth.

That said, I don't think "GNU/Linux" usage is warranted even on systems
using some software with FSF copyright assignments. I won't repeat the
arguments, they are easy to look up.
	Mirek