Ekiga as directory

Hi guys :)

I've noticed, when I change the name of the gnomemeeting directory in my working copy to ekiga, CVS isn't happy. I can't update or commit. It says snooty things like:
____
co ekiga/po
cvs server: existing repository /cvs/gnome/gnomemeeting/po does not match /cvs/gnome/ekiga/po
cvs server: ignoring module ekiga/po
____

which is all very well for it, but I can't ignore the need to update the file. If I return the name of the local directory to gnomemeeting, everything works OK.

So, if the name of a module on the l10n pages changes, we don't change our working copy? Or is there a procedure for this?

It would be useful to have this advice when a name change is announced.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)