Re: String freeze break in EOG
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Åegan)
- To: "Lucas Rocha" <lucasr at mundo gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: String freeze break in EOG
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:12:59 +0100
Today at 6:45, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> There are some useless gconf keys on EOG now because there's no
> single/collection mode dichotomy anymore. I'm going to unify the gconf
> keys related to the image info pane and the window geometry. This
> involves removing two strings and changing the following gconf keys
> descriptions in the schema:
>>From "Last collection window geometry"
> To "Last window geometry"
> ... and ...
>>From "Show/hide image information for collection."
> To "Show/hide image information."
We're already two weeks in the string freeze, and I feel this is not
urgent enough to warrant a freeze break.
Note that any string removal is NOT subject to freeze restrictions.
] [Thread Prev