Re: Tamil Gnom

Hi,

My Name is Jayaradha. I am working in GNOME translation project for the past 2 years.
I did Bug fixing for GNOME when ever necessary.
I did translation of almost all files in GNOME 2.12 and made the translation to 90%.

I already have GNOME CVS access.

If my current language coordinator Mr Dinesh Natarajan is not interested to continue i wish to continue GNOME translation project.

Thanks,
Jayaradha

On 2/27/06, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
Today at 17:06, Jayaradha N. wrote:

> I am Jayaradha.I am working for GNOME translation for the past 2 years.
> If Dinesh is not willing to maintain the translation i wish to become a
> Tamil GNOME coordinator.

Hi Jayaradha, I've already got one private request for the same.  I
need to dig out the contact, but if you still wish to coordinate Tamil
translations, please follow our

http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam

guidelines ;)

(We like to have these things public)