Lamish question on gnome-keyboard-properties

Hi guys,
I am asking this question here as surely most people are using some kind of non-querty keyboard layout and have already tried the betas of gnome-keyboard-properties for gnome 2-14.

Here goes my lamish question:

I am testing gnome-keyboard-properties via Fedora Core 5 test 3. When you start it - and go to the third tab - Layout Options - the number of layout options has been reduced dramatically, and I believe several very important and often used options have been removed:

1. The way I change groups with the keyboard - curretnly the only way I change layouts in FC5T3 is via the mouse - irritating.
2. There is no way to make the Scroll Lock LED indicate the keyboard group - aggravating.
3. Meta key behaviour.
4. Control key position.

Now - there have been many changes in FC5- the modular X, the betas of Gnome - so I would like to know
1. If this is a bug to be reported and fixed, is this behaviour just for FC?
2. Is this the intended behaviour?

Best regards: al_shopov