Wiki progress

Hi everybody :)

Has someone cast a strange spell over the Gnome Live! wiki? It looks quite different. I tried changing my theme in my user prefs., but it made no difference.

I'm not keen on this new look, since it underlines links, which obscures diacritics in my language, thus confusing meaning. I can insert some CSS in my user prefs., but I didn't need to do that with the previous appearance (skin? theme? different wiki software?).

I've worked on the main GTP page (TranslationProject), put back the l10n status page address (FIXME), and I'm trying out a translation bar. The wiki formatting doesn't give us many options, but please change this bar or share your ideas if you can think of a better way of doing it. You can add your translations simply by adding the link and two pipe symbols to that translation bar.

Firstly, create your translation page, then create the link: [wiki:TranslationProjectLL LANGUAGE], where LL is your language code, and LANGUAGE is the name of your language.

I've also shifted over to the wiki the Joining the GTP page (JoiningTranslation), and the GTP Mailing list page (MailingList), and I've translated those.

I'm not sure what would be most useful to shift to the wiki next. What do you think?

Links quoted in the main TranslationProject page include:

List of L10N teams
Localization Guide
Basic CVS commands for translators (which I imagine will soon be rewritten for SVN, so isn't a good candidate for shifting)
L10N Guidelines for Developers
Internationalizating Gnome Applications
Internationalization in Gnome
Updating Status Pages
Spokespersons
Introductory Mail Templates

and there are others quoted on the JoiningTranslation and MailingList pages. Or perhaps other pages currently on server would be usefully created in the wiki?

I'm happy to do a bit of this from time to time, when I can, so I'm asking these questions, but it would also be good to have a general plan for the GTP wiki, so anyone interested in helping could look at it, then edit the wiki. This plan could also be a wiki page. ;)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)