Re: Latvian Uploads

On 24/02/2006, at 11:13 PM, Raivis Dejus wrote:

Could anyone upload my translations, as I am still waiting for an account..

Since I seem to be collecting language.po files right now ;), I'll do that for you, Raivis.

I've committed the file-roller update, and gnome-desktop update. Do you really want me to commit the gedit file to the gnome-2-12 branch?

In the gnome-desktop PO file, the translator name "# Pïeris Krijïis <peterisk apollo lv>, 2000." appeared with munged characters: you may need to retype those accented characters in UTF-8.

The two committed files should appear on your status page pretty soon. I'll commit gedit as soon as you confirm the branch.

Good luck with your translations. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)