gnome-utils not updating

Hi guys :)

This is strange.

In the last few days, I've submitted the gnome-utils file more than once, having updated the same group of strings, and although the file commits normally, the status page does not change, and the gnome- utils file still shows the same number of string needing translation/ updating. When I download the file the following day, those same strings are empty/out of date again. And I translate them again, and commit the file, but the changes don't "stick".

I translated/updated them more than once before I noticed this, possibly several times. I didn't realize I was doing the same strings over and over.

Can anyone explain why this would happen? My local copy of the file shows all those strings translated and complete. :S

Thanks for any help you can offer with this. It's a waste of time to translate the same things over and over.

The strings which don't update, and which continue to show on the status pages and in the file there as untranslated/fuzzy, are:
___
.po:254
reference: â ../gnome-dictionary/src/gdict-applet.c:1216
Original: â0 There is a file with the same name in the path.\n
You should move the file and re-run the\n
Dictionary applet
ViÃÌt:

.po:313
reference:	â	../gnome-screenshot/gnome-panel-screenshot.c:441
Original:	â0	seconds
ViÃÌt:

.po:316
reference:	â	../gnome-screenshot/gnome-panel-screenshot.c:452
Original:	â0	Options for Screenshot
ViÃÌt:

.po:214
auto:	â	Translators: the first is the file name, the second is
auto:	â	* the error message
reference:	â	../gnome-dictionary/src/gdict-app.c:130
flag:	â	fuzzy, c-format
Original:	â0	Unable to create the data directory '%s': %s
ViÃÌt:		KhÃng thá táo thÆ mác dá liáu  %s Â

.po:215
auto:	â	Translators: the first is the word found, the second is the
auto:	â	* database name and the last is the definition's text; please
auto:	â	* keep the new lines.
reference:	â	../gnome-dictionary/src/gdict-app.c:249
flag:	â	fuzzy, c-format
Original:	â0	Definition for '%s'\n