Re: GUADEC 2006 in Vilanova, Spain

Hi Shaun,

Yesterday at 23:33, Shaun McCance wrote:

> Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend GUADEC this year.

I'm so sorry to hear that, though I hope the reason is a vacation on
Jamaica (or something suitably fun ;), and not one of the real-life
obligations.

> But I would love if documentation localization stuff got
> pimped.  It's been a long-neglected topic, and we're only
> now starting to get on track for it.  If we can spread the
> word and get people excited, it will help us move forward.
>
> Let's spread the love.

Sure, some of my ideas I wanted to hack on and present were actually
related to docs translation, and I think there is room for everybody
in this. :)

Cheers,
Danilo