GUADEC 2006 in Vilanova, Spain

Hi guys,

You've probably read about it all over planet.gnome.org and Gnome
mailing lists, but here's another reminder for you.

GUADEC 2006 is going to be held in Spain, from June 24th to 30th, and
I'd like our l10n community to be well represented at this years
most-popular Gnome-related conference.

I'd like to have a couple of proposed l10n and i18n talks as well, so
feel free to suggest any hot topic you want to discuss and/or present
using the website:

  http://beta.guadec.org/callforpapers

(you need to register, and then go to "submit a paper" form).

I'd also like to meet all of you, or to meet you again :)

And now on to my personal plan:
Even if GUADEC coincides with the ending part of my exams season, I'm
planning on attending it for a full week.

I currently have a plan to hold an i18n-hackfest this year (not sure
if I should try to put it in the main program, or if it's a good idea
at all), and I am welcome to suggestions of what can a couple of
interested programmers hack on during an hour or two long session.  I
have a few ideas myself, will put them together when I apply for a
session.  Would anyone be interested in this happening?

Cheers,
Danilo