Re: New Georgian coordinator: Vladimer Sichinava

Hi Vladimer,

El ds 18 de 02 del 2006 a les 19:24 +0100, en/na Vladimer Sichinava va
escriure:

> I'm very proud of it, and I will do my best, because I really love
> GNOME, but

I'm very glad too, congratulations!

> I would like to ask you that will be very helpfull for me if you add
> Alexander Didebulidze (he is a great organisator too)
> to the team's list (The same situation of Catalan team).

Just to clarify this point, the Catalan team has only one coordinator
(the mighty Jordi Mallach), but someone else (that would be me) is
helping him with committing stuff from other Catalan translators to CVS,
and also with other minor things (of course I do translate too ;-).
I guess that you would like Alexander to have a CVS account too, so this
link might be helpful:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/requesting.html

Regards,

/Josep