Re: Georgian Gnome l10n state

Gia Shervashidze wrote:

Hi all, This is my first post in this list. Nice to see that [at last] Gnome Georgianization is [somehow] on the way.
i just only watched these threads as i was cc-ed and mentioned couple of times.

But i was unpleasantly surprised after this

http://gakartuleba.sapikhvno.org/on/po/get_tables.php?lg=en&view=all <http://gakartuleba.sapikhvno.org/on/po/get_tables.php?lg=en&view=all>

and my first reaction was to answer immediately.

but after this

Also, I am waiting for Aiet's response.  I am giving him a couple more
days to respond, and I hope Christian agrees with that.

and this

Yes, sure. I totally agree. I also agree that reducing the amount of
accusations in this thread would be a big plus.

I also am eagerly awaiting Aiet's response, and what he has to say
about why he has not sent back translations upstream so that they
could be put in GNOME CVS and benefit others for all this time.

i decide to be +1 and await Aiet's response also.
After that i'll try to give things its own names.

g.\
Gia Shervashidze (Mr. - to avoid [possible] misunderstood from Clytie) :)

Hello all, hello Mr. Gia and Welcome on gnome-i18n gnome org I'm to +1, who waits....