Re: Requesting string change approval in gnome-utils

Em Sáb, 2006-02-18 às 15:54 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi escreveu:
> Hi everyone.

Hey! =)

> I'm requesting an approval for changing and adding some strings in
> gnome-utils, inside the gnome-dictionary application.
[snip rationale]

I cannot say authoritatively whether you can do it or not, but it'd be
frustrating if you couldn't. This is a horrible bug that may hit many
users out there. If the said directory had been created by CVS versions,
it could be argued that it would only hit developers, but it'll really
hit normal users that will have no idea of what's going on.

Please, let's get this applied. Danilo?

Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)
<guilherme pastore terra com br>