Re: New workgroup in Brazil - traduction to Guarani lenguage

Hi Simos, Raphael,

Yesterday at 19:49, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

> 3. Christian/Danilo, is it possible to add an entry for "gn" (Guarani)
>    on the status pages, at
>    http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/index.html?

It will be added automatically once first "gn" files are uploaded to
CVS.  We'd only need to add in "Guarani" name then (this is currently
compiled in the code, that's why on i18n-status there are more
languages without names, Carlos and I are not using same revisions :).

And I hope to hear about the gn_BR vs gn issue as well.

You've guys explained quite a lot of other things, thanks a lot for
being so supportive to our newcomers! :)

Cheers,
Danilo