Re: Format changes in gnome-doc-utils

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 16:48 +1030, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Hi everybody :)
>
> I notice that the msgid tags have changed in gnome-doc-utils. In most
> cases, I can use the same type of tag as msgstr.
>
> However, in plurals strings, I'm not sure if my previous formatting
> is still correct.
>
> For example, in this string:
> ____
> po:52
> auto:	â	Used as a header before a list of authors.
> reference:	â	../xslt/gettext/l10n.xml.in.h:1407
> ViÃÌt:		<msgstr form='0'>TÃc giá</msgstr>
> ____
>
> is the msgstr format correct?
>
> (Since my language has no plural form in this sense, I supply one
> translation for both msgid terms.)

If you have no plural forms in your language, you
have an easy time of things.  What you've shown
above will work, as will the simpler

<msgstr>TÃc giá</msgstr>

(By the way, I see there are attributes missing in
the source string.  That's an old intltool bug, so
you should update your intltool.)

--
Shaun