Format changes in gnome-doc-utils

Hi everybody :)

I notice that the msgid tags have changed in gnome-doc-utils. In most cases, I can use the same type of tag as msgstr.

However, in plurals strings, I'm not sure if my previous formatting is still correct.

For example, in this string:
____
po:52
auto:	â	Used as a header before a list of authors.
reference:	â	../xslt/gettext/l10n.xml.in.h:1407
ViÃÌt:		<msgstr form='0'>TÃc giá</msgstr>
____

is the msgstr format correct?

(Since my language has no plural form in this sense, I supply one translation for both msgid terms.)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)