Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch

On Mon, February 6, 2006 15:50, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 09:44 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
>> On 2/6/06, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
>> > release-team: What this patch does is basically
>> > a) Make typeahead in the nautilus icon and listview work anywhere in
>> > the filename (and case-insensitivily).
>>
>> This has no documentation impact, right? Just makes things easier/more
>> straightforward?
>
> That depends on the documentation of the typeahead search. If it
> specifically mentions that it matches at the start of the filename it
> would need changing.

So, this can be seen as a small feature freeze break, but I'm okay
with it.

>> > b) Add a menu item Edit->Find in this folder that enables typeahead
>>
>> i18n would probably have to give that one the thumbs up/thumbs down.
>
> CC:ed.

We're not string-frozen yet, but this is a UI freeze break.
1/2 approval :-) (you'll need to notify the doc team if it's approved)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.