Re: New GNOME French Team coordinators

Hi Christophe, Stéphane,

Yesterday at 18:03, Christophe Merlet wrote:

> The new GNOME French translation project coordinator is Stéphane
> Raimbault instead of mine, Christophe Merlet.

Thanks for the notice: I welcome Stéphane as the new French
coordinator, and thank Christophe for all the tremendous work he did
so far.

I have no doubts French is going to remain one of best supported
languages in Gnome!

> The GNOME French documentation translation project coordinator is
> Christophe Bliard.

Just a side note: we have single "language team coordinator", so this
position is likely internal to the French team (i.e. we'll still ask
Stéphane about any issues).

> Please update this Web page
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

Done now, thanks (should be visible with the next update).

Cheers,
Danilo