Re: Breaking string freeze : gnome-power-manager

On 12/18/06 11:51 PM, Richard Hughes wrote:
I've just been informed of a little problem in gnome-power-manager:

...I see a duplicate shortcut key (_Close and _computer)...

Is this worth changing on HEAD? Can I change it even tho yesterday I
released 2.17.4?

Thanks for any help,

Richard.

According to the release plan, string change announce started today. That is, all string changes should be announced, but string freeze doesn't start until February 12th. So I reckon you can go ahead and change that string.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland