Sinhala Project Creation - si_LK

Hi,

I'm a Sri Lankan and I'm happy to translate Gnome into my native language, Sinhalese. At present there's a project coordinator but there's no project for my native language.

Therefore I believe a project must be created over there for Sinhalese so we can upload the files what we will be translating. Anyway, since there's a project coordinator there (Ref http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html), I wrote to him, to Mr. Anuradha Rathnaweera, asking the CVS access.

But he informed me via e-mail that he too doesn't have access to the Gnome CVS, therefore I'd like to request you to create a project for the Sinhalese and grateful if you could grant us the CVS access to commit the translated .po files.

Thanking you,
Tyronne Wickramarathne

ps:
Apologies for the previous mail, it was mistakenly sent.
Tyronne Wickramarathne

--
/usr/local/tyronne