Fixed typo in gnome-keyring

Hi,

I've just committed a change to gnome-keyring, which fixed an ugly "unkown"
typo in the original English strings. I've updated all .po files [1] and ran
update-po afterwards to check my change. Lots of languages are still 100%
translated, so there's no need to update translations if you were already
done with gnome-keyring.

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] I used this: sed -i 's/unkown/unknown/' gnome-keyring.pot *.po
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

from the time we intercepted :: feels more like suicide           -- placebo