Re: SVN anytime soon?

On 16/08/2006, at 8:26 PM, Ross Golder wrote:

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 23:11 +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
Hi all :)

The SVN migration page in the wiki [1] looks a bit sad. :(

I hope we're still going ahead with it. Does anyone have some more up-
to-date information?

I haven't forgotten about it! I'm currently in the process of moving
house/country, so am a bit short of spare time at the moment. I hope to
bring some more cheerful news in the next few weeks, once I've settled
back in the UK.

You mean, after moving house and country, you're going to move the repo as well?!!

Any one of those three is a big task, let alone all three together. Good luck! :)